Tuesday, February 23, 2010

getting back into oils


i hadn't messed with oils for a while... turned out ok considering the rust.

8 comments:

  1. DAMN ! Awesomeness man..you made her more beautiful :) I love your work...im shyamshriram from CA..

    btw, would you mind if I use her photo for study?
    pls let me know.
    Thanks

    -shyam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked painting.
    I really like your work these oils are great
    the really have another expresion than digital.

    cheers.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn dude, you've been busy ! Awesome work ! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes me really happy. looks like you's got yourself a muse! and probably so much more.
    i personally love rust. rust is such an awesome color, why wouldnt anyone want rust!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Whit, intense pale blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The model for your oil portrait reminds me of the charming cartoon character, Betty Boop... very expressive eyes! You did her justice. Great painting, Whit! [Larry on FB]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very beautiful painting sweetie.

    ReplyDelete