Tuesday, February 23, 2010

but can't be not serious

I got myself a new lens (and a hj) for my birthday. I've been enjoying the lens, I feel bad about the other thing. Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6

some rad peeps and the spaces they work in:











Is it possible to write a caption that will make standing in whole foods sound interesting?




my ripped to hell chair somewhat hidden by a sweatshirt:

here's roisin once more, and it probably won't be the last you see of her

6 comments:

  1. WOW those eyes...KILLER !! great capture mate :)
    and yes..shes georgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehe, Now I need to know: To whom belongs the Super Mario Galaxy Poster ( 3rd image ) ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... hey Clo! :) What's up?
    Nice pics, Brachna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet studio pictures! Where do you paint oils?

    ReplyDelete
  5. is mel's office where you get paid? i notice that her desk is similar to mine.

    love the inside look on the studio. i've always wondered what it was like inside of MB. ;]

    ReplyDelete